On the 17th of November the Creative Cafe of Autumn 2016 came together to celebrate though a wonderful night of music with workshop leaders Caution Collective.
We’ve compiled a gallery of the best shots from that evening. We’d like to congratulate:
- Sienna, Millie and Kyann for their beautiful version of A Thousand Years
- Sky for shining bright as any star with her emotional original song Lone Soldier
- Claydon for his lyrical prowess and skilled song structure
- Alexandria for getting us in the mood for Christmas with her cover of O’Holy Night
- Robin for breaking our hearts with his dramatic rendition of Close Everydoor
- Lem for wearing his heart on his sleeve in Do the Right thing
- Carmen for being a total superstar singing Let it Go with her Uncle Simon
- Melissa for her emotional, catchy and masterful song Floating
- Adeline for her dedication and for saying it simply but brilliantly with Path Ways
- Martelle for her synchronicity and natural bluesy tones in her original song Home
- Taysia for blowing our socks off and giving her all with Funny
- Lady K for picking up the beat and her clever original rhymes in How Crazy must I be?
- Jervai, for his mellow tones with So Sick
And last but not least Christella, Simon, Tila, Tavelah, Cherie and Kyrann from Caution Collective for all their hard work making the Creative Cafe happen.
We hope this is experience is one you will always treasure, we certainly will.